Thursday, July 23, 2009

My dear, dear friend posted this and requested that people comment. I have been in utter neglect of this blog due to...well, life, and decided that it was time that I posted something. Go to my friend's website when you have a chance. She's an amazing writer!


As for me, here are my answers to her questions.

What do you love the most? Aside from the obvious? Everyone says that they love God, family, friends, etc... For me, it's really my husband that I love the most right now. Even on his worst days, he's still the greatest man I know.

What do you hate the most? People who are close-minded and judgmental of others. People who cannot be respectful of others thoughts, feelings, and actions. Not everyone thinks the same and makes the same decisions... Most times, we assume that people see the world as we do, but they don't. It would do us all some good to remember that.

What scares you the most? Bugs, specifically spiders. Not knowing how to handle situations. Becoming a hateful person. Being alone. Not saying the right thing to someone when they need me the most. Being a disappointment to myself...and my parents.

What do you want more than anything right now? a whole gaggle of "selfish" things: money to go back to school, money to go on vacation, money to pay the mortgage, money to buy a new car so that my hour and a half commute to jail is at least air-conditioned and has good gas mileage, more time with my husband...

and if I'm honest with myself and those around me...happiness.

What do you expect from life? More than what it has been giving me lately... Truthfully, I just want to enjoy life and accomplish the goals and dreams that I have.

What does the homeland mean to you? A place that you are happy to represent...

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am honored that you would break your silence just for me! And I think your words are elegant and thoughtful. Just like you. :)

    ReplyDelete